Baker Tilly Virchow Krause’s values of integrity, passion and stewardship define us as an organization and an employer. We recognize that our approach, strategy and culture are driven by our people. Their focus and commitment has resulted in Baker Tilly Virchow Krause being ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States and our offices consistently earning “best place to work” honors. Our people have been fundamental in getting us to where we are today and where we will go in the future. It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
Due to the continued growth of our Consulting practice, we are currently recruiting for Human Capital Services System Implementation Managers
to join our team in our Milwaukee, Chicago, Minneapolis, Detroit, New York or Washington DC locations. As a key member of our Consulting team, you will play a key role in helping our clients:
- Build Core Cloud Capabilities. You will be a part of a dedicated team assisting clients with implementing new cloud computing and modern HRIS and Talent Management solutions like Taleo® and Oracle Fusion® as well as establish related processes and change management initiatives to increase business agility.
- Enable Talent Strategy through Technology. As a valued business advisor, you and your team will be involved with projects focused on helping clients strengthen top line revenue, analyzing data and enhancing workforce performance through the use of systems.
- Rewrite the Rules of Competition. Your clients will look to you for advice, guidance and the tools needed to help them make better decisions, faster; improve and innovate to stay ahead of competitors and to transform their business.
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause is ranked as one of the top 20 largest public accounting and advisory firms in the United States. With a staff of more than 1600, Baker Tilly provides a wide range of accounting, tax, assurance and consulting services to premier companies and leading organizations in industries that drive our economy. As an independent member of Baker Tilly International, the world’s 8th largest network of accounting firms (with a combined worldwide revenue of $3 billion) we bring our clients and our people access to market-specific knowledge in more than 125 countries.Responsibilities:Successful HRIS Manager Candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, human resources, finance, engineering, computer science, management information systems, or related field.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Human Capital experience and consulting experience mandatory; a minimum of two (2) years of supervisory responsibilities highly preferred.
- Demonstrated management, analytical, organization, interpersonal, project management, communication skills, and highly developed Microsoft Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) required.
- Ability to lead and supervise others, provide exceptional client service, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding applicable strategies, see the 'big picture' as well as the details, display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of projects.
- Understand and contribute to HR and Talent Management leading practices, including thought leadership and case study development
- Functional depth required in performance management, learning, recruiting, compensation and overall HR administration.
- Experience implementing varied HRIS and Talent Management solutions preferred.
- Possession of a technical acumen is required. Consultants are expected to understand technology and work with clients to enable desired business outcomes with the assistance of technology. Willingness to travel as necessary (regionally, nationally, and internationally)
- Guide teams through problem definition, issue identification and work plan development using problem solving principles and past experience