- Bachelor’s degree, and minimum 5 years of information technology experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with the SAP PS module is required and should include process design, hands-on configuration and post implementation support in a global environment utilizing ECC6.0+.
- Knowledge in the SAP CO, SD, MM and PP modules is also desired as well as knowledge of BW/BI functionality
- Strong understanding of the PS integration points between CO/SD/FI/MM/PP
- At least 2 years of experience with post implementation support in a global environment.
- 1 or more years of experience with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation and the execution of application related controls is desired
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively manage customer (key user) relations
- Proven ability to lead and/or work with virtual and multi-site teams
- Solid creative thinking, learning agility, decision making, problem solving, reasoning, and visualization skills and abilities
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into detailed SAP functional specifications. Collaborating with ABAP developers for customized development.
- Experience planning, writing and executing test plans. Proven experience with integration and non-regression testing.
- Proven experience and ability to lead projects in accordance with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), manage stakeholder expectations and deliver results in-line with established goals and objectives
- Fluent with tools to document business requirements/processes – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Fluent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills in English language
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Manitowoc Cranes, a division of The Manitowoc Company, is recognized globally as one of the premier innovators and manufacturers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry. Leading brands include Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, and Potain.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO Statement
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Information Technology, General Business