Consulting Manager - Transaction Advisory Services with Audit experience
McGladrey is looking for a Transaction Advisory Services Manager in McLean, VA. The TAS Manager works closely with our clients we serve, Directors, C-level leadership, and other team members to provide financial and operational analysis of US and international businesses for our clients. The Transaction Advisory Services Line offers our clients assistance with buy side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance.
- Performs (as part of a team) financial and operational due diligence for clients who are acquiring businesses
- Participates in client meetings and site visits while interacting with top-level management to obtain pertinent information for financial analysis
- Prepares detailed financial analysis to help clients evaluate their acquisition decisions and financing requirements
- Uses various software tools as designated by the firm
- Interacts with the other functional areas of the practice including tax, audit and other consulting practices
- Assists in preparing proposals and engagement letters
- Represents the firm in community activities and professional association
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 6 years experience in an Audit practice (or Transaction Advisory) within a national public accounting or consulting firm
- Supervision / Team Leadership experience
- Ability to direct and manage client engagements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 30-40% overnight
- CPA certification
- Networking and communicating with C-level executives
- Strong project management skills
- Evaluated as exceptional performer in current position
- Possess a good balance of strong audit skills and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to interact effectively with internal team members and external clients of the firm
- Ability to be a self-starter and to be confident when interacting with clients and asking questions
- Able to work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner
- Ability to apply critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Preferred industry experience in one or more of the following: manufacturing, distribution, retail, healthcare, energy, and technology
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.