|Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment in 1948 and
today, as a result, is the worldwide leader in the industry. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in areas such as accounting,
finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. For six decades, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-
leading companies we serve, giving us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” (March 18, 2013). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com. |
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
Report This Job
|see all jobs at this company||| ||
Classification: Assistant Controller
Compensation: $120,000.00 to $140,000.00 per year
Our client, a high-tech international SAAS company, is looking for an Assistant Controller to join their team. This role is highly visible across the company and will be instrumental in implementing new policies and procedures as they continue to expand. This role will handle the US operations of the company and work in tandem with a similar role that handles the international operations. The company is highly profitable and is one of the leaders in its field.
• Manage monthly close schedule worldwide
• Oversee accounts payable
• Manage revenue recognition
• Maintain audit schedules
• Review journal entries
• Assist in financial reporting
• Assist in budgeting/forecasting
• 5+ years of management experience (this role will be managing six people)
• Public accounting experience is a big plus but not required
• BA in Accounting, Finance, and/or Business Administration. CPA is a big plus!
• Familiarity with EITF 08-1
• Some background in SOX is preferred
• International company experience preferred
• Strong personality-group is outgoing and company employees in general strong.
• Sees what needs to get done without specific instruction
• Appropriate sense of urgency
• Good track record managing non-exempt/ early experience employees
• Able to work collaboratively, picking up projects to help someone overloaded
• Must be a clear and concise communicator
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Intermediate Account Reconciliation, Intermediate Revenue Recognition, Intermediate Month End Close, Intermediate Financial Reporting, Intermediate Accounts Receivable, Intermediate Accounts Payable, Intermediate MS Excel, Intermediate Workday
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you uparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was listed on FORTUNE� magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' (March 18, 2013), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague. Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.84253 for additional information. Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
|Top reasons to work with Robert Half Finance &
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer