To effectively and efficiency manage all daily technical reviews and inquiries in SGS SCC NAM Healthcare. Audit Services sector to ensure the quality of the service delivered meets internal and accreditation/designation requirements. Provide support in the management of client complaints, and internal and external findings.
Vice President of Product Sector or Operations Manager
- Review and approval of proposal worksheets and other certification activities
- Prompt responses to technical inquiries from sales, auditors, and customer service.
- Training and mentoring Regional Sales Managers, Auditors and Customer Service to further develop required process and technical expertise
- Management of customer feedback, including complaint resolution
- Management of resolution of findings from internal and external audits.
- Education of prospective and current clients on general QMS and regulatory requirements, and SGS’ processes and services. This would include creation of articles, whitepapers, webinars and technical conference presentations
- Participates and contributes to the development of educational programs offered to clients
- Maintain effective working team relationships with all support departments.
- May be assigned the management of special/additional projects, as needed
- Conduct audits and/or technical information reviews, as required.
- Knowledge of ISO 17021, IAF and other relevant designation/accreditation requirements, and relevant product sector requirements.
- Knowledge of ISO 13485, CMDCAS, MDD and IVD requirements, and supporting guidance documents.
- Knowledge of medical device risk management.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceuticals and Health & Beauty standards a plus.
- CAPA management requirements
- Initiative to seek new solutions and new ways of doing things with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the medical device industry or relevant service organizations (e.g. CRS, NB, etc.), with adequate technical and/or clinical experience under the medical device directives.
- At least 5 years of proven management experience
- Minimum of 10 years work experience
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Control Systems.
- Management systems auditing experience at lead auditor level desirable.
- Experience conducting technical information reviews desirable.
- Analytical, decisive, adaptable, ethical, problem solver, persuasive, commercially-sensitive, detail oriented.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate without close supervision
- Excellent client and internal communication skills
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Presentation skills
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
Key Performance Objectives
2.Be self-motivated and disciplined, able to work without close supervision
3.Identify solutions, think laterally and focus on service delivery
4.Work within local and global teams
5.Develop Regional Sales Managers, Internal Sales and Customer Service Managers process and technical knowledge to effectively manage product sectors.
6.Approve proposal worksheets in accordance with established KPIs
7.Respond to all technical inquiries within 24 hours.
8.Assist in providing initial response to all complaints within 24 hours. Provide initial response to all internal and external findings within 48 hours. Complete investigation and identification of root cause, correction and corrective actions within established timelines. Ensure implementation of identified corrections and corrective actions within established timelines.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services - anywhere in the world.
Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market.
From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
When it comes to the products and services you produce or purchase, their quality, safety and compliance is vital. Whatever your industry, wherever your operations, we deliver essential information - when you need to be sure
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More
By applying to a job using headhunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the headhunter.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.