EF stands for "Education First". Founded in 1965 by entrepreneur Bertil Hult, EF is a privately-held company with 16 divisions that offer a range of educational programs from language training, educational travel, and academic degrees to cultural exchanges. With a mission to break down barriers in language, culture and geography, EF has helped people of all ages and nationalities become citizens of the world.
Director of Sales – International TravelEF Educational Tours
Cambridge, MA USA
Yes. You can be both an entrepreneur and part of an exciting global organization! Who we are
Who you are
- We’re travelers, innovators, thinkers and doers
- Global - we have a presence in over 100 countries
- We’re open and collaborative - not a cubicle in sight
- Dedicated – we really do “work hard – play hard”
- We believe that international experiences are essential to a 21st century education
- You are bold, unconventional and fearless - a true entrepreneurial spirit
- An influencer who can motivate a team as well as inspire them
- You are an achiever – maintaining the status quo is not your style – you want to make an impact
- A networker with the ability to build strong relationships throughout our worldwide organization
- You are a strategist – always looking to innovate and always able to execute
This is your chance to run your own business within a fast-paced company which sits at the crossroads of education and international travel. What resources you need, what strategy to take, how to spend your time and where you invest your budget are all decisions you will make on a daily basis. You can see the big picture and are always looking with a critical eye for opportunities to innovate. At the same time you believe that no task is beneath you and are not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get in there. As you drive sales growth in your region you understand that a close connection to your customers and providing outstanding service will be the key to your ever-growing brand presence. You must be confident in your ability to consistently deliver results but have the humility to learn from those around you. Whether it’s hiring new talent or helping ensure the success of existing superstars, you will motivate and inspire your team in any way necessary. Your successes will not just impact your region but they will drive the overall marketing and product development strategies across the entire business. Finally, you will be at the forefront of an organization which is shaping the global perspective of the next generation of leaders. In addition to all of this you will also receive:
- Competitive compensation and outstanding benefits
- A strong voice within the organization directly reporting to the President
- International travel to connect with your products, colleagues and customers
- The freedom to set your own direction and the support to make it successful
In your application, please upload your resume and cover in the same document.
EF Educational Tours has helped teachers and students discover the world through culturally immersive educational travel for nearly 50 years. For more information, visit www.eftours.com.