Consulting - Manager - IT Transaction Advisory Services Job
IT Transaction Advisory Services Manager
Davenport, Des Moines, KC, Omaha, or Minneapolis Locations
McGladrey's Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice offers clients professional Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) advisory services with buy side due diligence, sell-side due diligence, and working capital assistance. Within TAS, the Information Technology practice provides IT advisory services to our clients related to IT due diligence and also works with our clients post-close to assist them in the identification of appropriate resources to assist with technology strategy and implementation projects.
The IT TAS Manager will manage and lead other team members to provide IT analysis of US and international businesses for our clients. Additionally, the experienced IT TAS manager will work with our integrated financial, tax and IT transaction advisory services team to manage, participate and lead IT due diligence projects.
- Manage and lead IT due diligence projects related to the acquisitions by private equity groups and strategic corporate buyers.
- Provide management advice to our clients related to IT strategy, business application effectiveness, network infrastructure and IT internal controls to help them assist the IT risks related to potential acquisitions.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of current IT technologies and business software applications to allow us to develop IT due diligence work products of the highest quality.
- Lead in the development of IT recommendations and implementation plans, including the identification of future IT initiatives that may be required following the close of a transaction.
- Work with the National Leader and Director - IT Transaction Advisory Services to build relationships with private equity groups, strategic buyers and portfolio companies to promote McGladrey's technology consulting services.
- Work closely with other regional McGladrey technology professionals to identify and support the post close technology needs within these clients
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Information Technology or Accounting
- Strong Project Management skills including strategic planning and analysis, methodology, schedule, scope, issue and risk management
- Four to six years of related work experience of providing IT due diligence services to private equity groups and strategic buyers and managing IT technical consultants in these engagements
- Broad IT expertise including working knowledge of middle market financial and ERP systems, technology infrastructure trends, IT governance/management and IT internal controls
- Experience managing diverse teams, estimating project scope and cost for small initiatives and large project engagements
- Strong organizational, verbal, written and presentation communication in order to interact effectively with internal team members and external clients of the firm
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking, quality, research and analytical skills
- Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in a dynamic, time-sensitive environment with varying deliverables and changing
- The successful professional will have a strong sense of taking initiative in order to get things done
- Ability to work within tight deadlines and take responsibility for getting the job done in a timely manner
- Demonstrate willingness to put in extra effort (extended work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours) for client, client deliverables, and business development
- Ability to be a self starter and to be confident when interacting with clients and asking questions
- 'Hands on', action -oriented
- High energy
- Results oriented
- A strong entrepreneurial spirit - desire to manage clients and new business
- A professional possessing the highest levels of professional and personal honestly, integrity and ethics
- The successful candidate must be willing and able to travel at least 50-60% of the time
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.