Consulting - Manager - Business Intelligence Job
The Healthcare Business Intelligence Manager is responsible for providing healthcare business intelligence subject matter expertise and consulting practice leadership to McGladrey's National Healthcare consulting practice. The goal is to drive business growth with a strong focus on Business Intelligence and business development of the healthcare business. He/she will help to achieve its growth, meet project objectives and maintain a best practice.
• As a senior member of the McGladrey's National Healthcare consulting practice, you will join professionals with a broad knowledge of the healthcare industry including: financial analysis and revenue performance management, regulatory reporting and compliance, and healthcare IT. You will be part of a collaborative consulting team to deliver exceptional client service to meet our client's objectives.
• This executive will develop Healthcare Business Intelligence consulting service offerings, demonstrate thought leadership, manage complex projects, build client relationships, recruit and mentor consulting staff and collaborate with others to develop new business.
• Manage consulting project teams and manage healthcare business intelligence projects
• Communicate with senior client management and build key client relationships. Sustain deep client relationships to exceed client satisfaction
• Support new business development activites
• Oversee the work and mange the engagements and team members ensuring quality and to client is delivered
• Develop Healthcare business intelligence consulting service offerings and demonstrate thought leadership
• Provide project management and subject matter expertise in delivering Business Intelligence Solutions
• Attract, develop and retain healthcare IT consulting talent
• Work with McGladrey healthcare consulting leadership to define and execute our strategy to grow the healthcare IT consulting practice (including the East region marketing plan)
• Present scope of McGladrey's healthcare IT practice includes the following:
? IT Strategy
? Merger Integration Support
? Electronic Health Record System Selection, Implementation Assistance and Meaningful Use Assessment and Support
? Complex Program Management Office
? Independent Verification & Validation
? System Usability Assessment and Human Factors Improvement
? Business Intelligence
? ICD 9-10 Assessment
• Manage relevant vendor partnership/reseller relationships (such as QlikView and TruCode)
• The IT Healthcare Manager will be responsible for maintaining quality standards of excellence and a best practices model
• Understand and cross sell other McGladrey services as appropriate - risk advisory service, financial advisory services, general technology services (e.g. financial and HR systems), and audit and tax services
• He/ she will demonstrate of exceptional leadership skills and proven success in managing and motivating teams, create an atmosphere of trust, and encourage improvement and innovation
• The IT Healthcare Director will collaborate with the McGladrey Leadership team to accomplish these goals
• Travel as needed
• 7 + years combined experience in healthcare business data management, business intelligence or IT consulting. Min of 5 years experience in healthcare business intelligence (experience with inpatient hospital settings preferred), data modeling/data management, data warehouse/data mart. Consulting experience a plus - a professional service industry environment within a global matrix
• Working knowledge with query, extract, transformation and load (ETL) from common database platforms (SQL) required - experience with datawarehouse/datamart a plus. Experience with ETL tools such as Talend or CSIS is also a plus.
• Experience managing IT project across full systems development lifecycle
• Implementation experience and certification with top tier business intelligence platforms - QlikView experience a plus
• Relevant certifications include: PMP, ITIL, CISSP, Agile/Scrum
• Must be able to motivate and lead team from the strategic decision making down to the project planning levels
• Successful track record of defining requirements, developing system design and architecture, system configuration, testing and deployment
• Proven success in IT project management
• Top performer and role model in delivering exceptional client service in the healthcare industry
• Knowledge and experience with ICD 9-10 transition a plus
• Demonstration of healthcare business intelligence thought leadership a plus (white papers/articles, speaking experience, etc)
• Successful Manager will have an experience in the ability to exceed client expectations in a sophisticated national consulting accounting firm environment
• Will have obtained recognition in professional organizations
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.