Manage HR and Environmental Health & Safety function to assure the maintenance of a positive and engagement driven work environment. Plan, direct and coordinate Human Resources and Environmental, Health Safety management activities to maximize the strategic use of human resources and maintain functions such as safety, recruitment, policy and regulatory compliance.
- Direct and provide leadership to all HR and Environmental Health & Safety disciplines for compliance.
- Manage and coordinate required legal and regulatory compliance requirements for the Company.
- Oversee Associate Relations actions to maintain a positive work environment.
- Provide direction and support for organizational change and career development.
- Manage departmental budget and business planning (BP) activities.
- Oversee payroll, training and development, unemployment compensation, leave management, travel, compensation and benefits, policy, budgeting and business planning activities for the department.
- Support and coordinate Corporate Governance activities within the facility.
- Work with top management to set long-term goals and strategies.
- Recruit, interview, select applicants and conduct new associate orientation.
- Perform other duties as required and assigned.