Internal Audit Manager - Risk Advisory Services Job
McGladrey has an exceptional career opportunity for an Internal Audit Manager within the Risk Advisory Services(RAS) practice for the Columbus or Cleveland location. Our RAS practice is rapidly expanding and we are looking for quality talent to assist in servicing our new and existing clients. This position is an addition to the team due to the rapid growth we are experiencing.
McGladrey is the fifth largest U.S. provider of assurance, tax and consulting services, with nearly 7,000 professionals in over 90 offices nationwide. The RAS Practice assists clients in managing operational, financial, compliance and technology risk as well as designing and implementing process improvements that can lead to increased revenue or cost containment. RAS serves clients across various industries through the following solution sets: Internal Audit, Information Technology Internal Audit, Security and Privacy, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Advisory, Contract Compliance and Cost Recovery, Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, Anti-Fraud, and Industry Driven Regulatory Compliance.
As an Internal Audit Manager in McGladrey's Risk Advisory Services group, you will coordinate and supervise the day-to-day execution of internal audit engagemetns for clients in various industries using McGladrey's internal audit methodologies.
- Responsible for leading, supervising and monitoring the engagement team on various projects in line with the McGladrey's Internal Audit methodologies.
- Design and execute tests of controls; analyze the adequacy and operational effectiveness of processes and controls.
- Create client deliverables that illustrate engagement scope, procedures and results, including the overall effectiveness and efficiency of the processes/controls reviewed.
- Develop creative and practical recommendations for improvement that address identified risks.
- Lead the overall project management activities for internal audit engagements including: status updates, monitoring budget to actual performance, and communication with client and McGladrey management.
- Develop and maintain relationships with client personnel and is committed to continually improving client satisfaction.
- Provide written and verbal performance feedback to team members on internal audit engagements to assist in their development and achievement of goals and objectives.
- Bachelors in Accounting or related field
- 5-8 years of Public Accounting, Risk Advisory Consulting, or Internal Audit Experience
- Strong understanding of internal audit, Sarbanes-Oxley, internal control reviews and process risk assessments
- CPA, CIA and/or CISA designation(s) preferred
- Solid understanding of Information Technology (IT) risks and related controls
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Well-developed analytical, interpersonal and communication (both written and verbal) skills
- Possess strong business ethics and willingness to adhere to stringent professional standards
- Manufacturing and/or consumer products industry experience is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 30-50%
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.