Consulting Director - Transaction Advisory Services
McGladrey is looking to hire a Director of Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) practice to join our nationally award winning Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A) Advisory practice servicing clients. Our M&A group services include: buy- side diligence, sell -side diligence, working capital assistance, merger integration and optimization, divestures and carve outs and valuation services. Our Transaction Advisory Services team is comprised of seasoned, expert, nationally acclaimed and knowledgeable professionals.
- Big Four or similar consulting background
- A bachelors degree, master's degree preferred
- Approximately 10 years of related work experience, of which: 5+ years experience with Financial Due Diligence experience, and 5 years experience on advisory side with a foundation in external audit
- Successful track record of building and growing a Transaction Advisory Service Practice
- Knowledge of the private equity groups ( PEG)
- Demonstrates thorough abilities to identify and address client needs, including developing and sustaining meaningful client relationships and understand the client's business
- Excellent written, oral, presentation skills
- Innovative thinker
- Keeps up to date with the Transaction and Advisory Services Industry, and Private Equity groups ( PEG), following the industry's advancements
- Must be willing and able to travel, when necessary
- Strong verbal and written abilities
- Strong multitasking and project management skills
- Experience in supervising staff on engagements
- Ability to travel 30-40%
- CPA Certification
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven track record of success with operating in a professional services firm or large consultancy
- Assisting with the leading of teams to generate a vision, establish direction and motivate members, create an atmosphere of trust, leverage diverse views, coach staff
- Lead and manage multiple and challenging Transaction Advisory Services engagements, participating in transactions related to the acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers
- Demonstrate an understanding of transaction advisory knowledge to client situations
- Success in client service delivery: develop and deliver quality planning approaches with timely and responsive services and work products that meet and/or exceed client expectations
- Must possess a high degree of integrity and confidentiality
- Must possess the ability to adhere to both company policies and best practices
- Provide oversight to client services
- Using proven business development skills to build upon transaction advisory services work
- Identifying business opportunities and enhancing the go- to market strategies
- Oversee the work, mange the engagements and team members ensuring quality best practices
You’re one of a kind. So is McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood. ™
McGladrey is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.