JDA Manugistics Demand Functional Consultant
Immediate Opening. Travel Required.
The Functional Consultant provides functional direction to ensure that logistics solutions align with and meet customers' business requirements. The Functional Consultant provides direction to the on site team on the design and execution of the solution and definition of business process workflows that accompany the solution.
- 5 or more years of experience as a Consultant or JDA/Manugistics SME with a high level of demonstrated performance
- In-depth knowledge of one of more of the following software solutions and technical architectures: JDA (Manugistics) Demand, Fulfillment, Master Planning, Collaborate, or Monitor.
- Knowledge of business processes in Supply Chain Management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
- Strong proactive communicator and presenter, able to influence and collaborate at all levels of an organization to maximize problem resolution while effectively presenting information and responding to highly specialized technical questions
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts and mathematical operations to tasks as required
- Ability to effectively and proactively work independently
- Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Teamwork mentality
- Creativity and out of the box thinking approach