Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Business Development Managers to sell professional services to new customers.
As a Business Development Manager, you will use your industry expertise and professional network to identify and make business presentations to potential new clients. Your success in this role will be highly dependent upon your own motivation and your ability to thrive financially in a 'pay for performance' compensation model.
Your daily duties and responsibilities in this role will generally include:
- Developing new relationships and turning them into long-term Vendor/Customer partnerships
- Growing your network and developing a peer relationship with clients within the area's business world
- Serving clients during the day, and acting as a company ambassador in the evenings
- Building a respected reputation within the local business community for yourself and the company
- Supervisory experience is a must.