International Tax Senior Manager - Los Angeles - 6749
Location: US-CA-Sherman Oaks
Firm Services: Tax Consulting - International Tax Services
Type: Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.
This position will be responsible for developing and presenting tax planning strategies for multinational corporations to client executives in manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries.
- Facilitate the implementation of International Tax projects including identifying, understanding, communicating and managing projects from inception to completion.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge of processes to expand the line of business and develop professional staff.
- Develop team of professionals with expertise in international taxation.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- CPA and MST, or JD.
- 10- 12 years of full time tax experience.
- Public accounting experience required at the Manager or Senior Manager level.
- Exhibited leadership skills.
- Strong organizational and management skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills with the ability to interact with all levels of client management, referral sources and other professionals.
- Transfer Pricing and international tax structuring experience a plus.