.NET Team Leader
Vaco Nashville has an immediate opening for a .NET Team Leader
*submit resume directly to SGORDON at VACO dot COM.
In this role, Software Developer/Team Lead will be responsible for:
* Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
* Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding changes.
* Test and develop programming modifications.
* Write new program code using prescribed specifications and coding standards.
* Assists and advises team members in the solution of programming problems.
* Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause unwanted results in a related part.
* Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of supervisor.
* Confer with users to gain understanding of needed changes or modifications of existing programs. Resolve questions of program intent, data input, output requirements, and inclusion of internal checks and controls.
* Write and maintain programming documentation.
* Analyze NT client/server and micro-computer based software solutions compatibility with company requirements.
* Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed.
* Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
* Be able to complete on a unit of work or module with little supervision and it adhere to company standards and quality.
* Provide technical leadership and training to other developers.
* Understand the domain. Read the requirement documents.
* Other duties as assigned.
* 5 + years experience developing software solutions using the . NET framework; preferably dealing specifically with ASP. NET, C#, VB. NET and ADO. NET.
* ASP. NET, Windows Forms, Services and . NET 3. X, specifically WCF, WPF and LINQ are desirable.
* Functional knowledge of web services.
* Functional knowledge of SQL Server and T-SQL.
* Candidates should be experienced with all tiers of distributed development; database, middle tier/business logic, and front end/presentation layer.
* Experience with Agile development methodologies a plus.
Vaco Technology is a customer-focused, premier provider of IT employment solutions. Our strength is our ability to match talented and experienced information technology professionals to the unique business needs of the client.
Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently.
Since we aim to build long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
Vaco Technology is a division of Vaco, LLC. Our sister divisions, Vaco Resources, Vaco Financial, Vaco Healthcare, Vaco National Program, and Continuum Search provide highly skilled, seasoned professionals for finance, accounting and executive search needs.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Company: Vaco Technology
Internet - ECommerce
Vaco - Nashville