- Collobrate with regional staff to create strategiges that raise funds from the corporate community across a regional market.
- Cold call Fortune 500 companies regarding cause related marketing opportunities
- High degree of motivation, energy and focus on new business development
- A hunter, who is tenacious, persistant, professional and compelling
- Maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate the mission of the organizaton to the corporate community
- Monitor evaluation of budget, strategic plan and growth in your designated regional market
- Secure $1 million of business through cause related marketing initiatives
- Sales professional who has the heart, passion and energy to champion a compelling mission and cause
Salary and benefits are highly competitive
ALL INQUIRES and RESUMES HELD IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.
CONFIDENTIALITY IS ASSURED.
Major requirements include:
- Must be familiar with nonprofit leadership with a focus on time management, corporate development and revenue enhancements
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Confident, bold and articulate sales professional...able to cold call Fortune 500 companies
- Strong management and team building skills
- Passionate, articulate and confident approach
- Problem solver who is highly analytical
- Must possess excellent project management skills and the ability to function in a team oriented, collaborative environment.
- Technologically proficient
- Willing and able to travel up to 40%
- Bachelors degree or equivilant experience
- RELOCATION PROVIDED
CONFIDENTIALITY IS ASSURED
CareerBuilder Related Keywords: Regional Director, Executive Director, President, Chief Executive Officer, Regional Officer, Chief Development Officer, Chief Operations Officer, Director of Development, Vice President of Development, Major Gifts Officer, Chapter Director