Our client, a manufacturer of automotive related products, is seeking a Program Manager to be located in its facility located near Muscle Shoals, AL
The Program Manager provides leadership and direction to the core teams and the staff of all support groups in setting and achieving program objectives for timing, cost, manufacturability, quality, localization, and customer satisfaction for the development and launch of new automotive lighting products.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs in the lead role of focal point for product development and launch for both the customer and company’s new automotive programs
- Leads Core Team activities, including: planning new program launch; creating project schedules with key milestones; defining each functional area’s deliverables; communicating plans, schedules, and changes; and generating consensus from the team
- Understands all customer requirements for the project, communicates them to the team, and ensures that the team meets or exceeds them.
- Ensures adherence to project plan and schedule by conducting core team meetings, generating follow-up documents, managing open issues, facilitating team member’s jobs, and soliciting management support in overcoming problems
- Budgets, tracks, and, controls all project costs in real time, ensuring that all chargeable costs are assigned to the customer, and obtaining management approval for all cost overruns
- Authorizes and controls changes in the program affecting the agreed to targets and/or objectives
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering or related technical discipline
- 6 to 8 years of experience in program management, design, product development, sales, quality, engineering, and/or manufacturing within the automotive industry.
If interested send resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] Attention: Jim Gunn, Reference number 13446 (JAG-C).
The Albrecht Group is responsible for hundreds of search assignments each year and since our inception in 1999 we have worked exclusively with manufacturers in many industries. Our assignments have been national in scope and we take pride in the thoroughness of our search plans and the care we exercise in qualifying candidates.
We have developed the ability to tailor a search to our client’s specific needs. This entails identifying those people who bring particular strengths and leadership skills to the organization. Our responsibility is to present the very best talent available from which our clients can make a selection.
A key element in providing the best people is our ability to spark interest from busy top level professionals by attractively portraying the challenges and opportunities of the position and the company.