Department: Global Oncology Commercial Ops
Interest: Marketing Strategy
Director, Oncology Global Pricing and Reimbursement will be responsible for ensuring that Sanofi oncology products gain rapid and broad access all markets globally. This person will work closely with the project and regional teams to ensure that product value proposition and supporting evidence are in line with payer needs. This person will also work with development and Global Marketing to shape the pricing and access strategies for launch products. He/she will then work to effectively communicate the access strategy to affiliates and train them to use the access tools available. He/she will be a resource to the affiliates during the post-launch period providing the access support needed. He/she will also work to ensure that learnings and best practices are shared across countries.
• Provide access perspective to shape the development programs of early stage assets
• Develop global pricing and market access strategy in collaboration with the regions
• Develop market access implementation plan and collaborate with Commercial Leads to ensure alignment with Global Brand Strategies
• Train affiliates on the use of the Market Access toolkit
• Work with market access team members in the individual countries to ensure flawless execution of market access plan
• This individual will be responsible for project level management and will potentially have direct reports.
• Masters Degree, PhD required
• 5+ years pharmaceutical experience in reimbursement, Pricing, and Market Access
• Experience working in oncology.
• He/she will possess a high degree of interpersonal and interdisciplinary skills.
• Must be able to work independently, initiate and carry out projects until completion.
• Produce high quality, accurate work under time constraints.
• Experienced in presentations to an executive-level audience
• Adept use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint programs
• Results oriented, excellent analytical skills, ability to prepare complex analysis and interpret business analysis
• Comprehensive knowledge of the pricing and reimbursement environment
• High level of business maturity, leadership, interpersonal and collaborative skills.
• Demonstrated capacity to succeed in an open matrix, cross functional decision making environment. M*
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
At Sanofi, we are designing tomorrow’s health solutions. And as our expertise grows beyond traditional medicines and vaccines, we are promoting our global reputation for scientific excellence.
Sanofi has identified major growth platforms that align with our mission of protecting health and enhancing life for patients all over the world. We are developing new competencies, creating new opportunities, and beginning a new era in disease management and therapeutic care.
Because we believe health is our most valuable asset, we approach everything we do with passion and solidarity. We strive to serve as many human beings as possible; and this commitment you can see globally, from our leadership to each individual team member.
Sanofi US Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.