JDA Manugistics Functional Consultant
Multiple opportunities Nationwide. Travel Required.
The Functional Consultant provides functional direction to ensure that logistics solutions align with and meet customers' business requirements. The Functional Consultant provides direction to the on site team on the design and execution of the solution and definition of business process workflows that accompany the solution. Requirements
- 5 or more years of experience as a Consultant or JDA/Manugistics SME with a high level of demonstrated performance
- In-depth knowledge of one of more of the following software solutions and technical architectures: JDA (Manugistics) Demand, Fulfillment, Master Planning, Collaborate, or Monitor.
- Knowledge of business processes in Supply Chain Management
- Ability to develop and maintain strong, productive relationships with customers, partners and consultants
- Strong proactive communicator and presenter, able to influence and collaborate at all levels of an organization to maximize problem resolution while effectively presenting information and responding to highly specialized technical questions
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to apply advanced mathematical concepts and mathematical operations to tasks as required
- Ability to effectively and proactively work independently
- Experienced in defining problems, collecting data, establishing facts, and drawing valid conclusions
- Teamwork mentality
- Creativity and out of the box thinking approach
Vaco Technology is a customer-focused, premier provider of IT employment solutions. Our strength is our ability to match talented and experienced information technology professionals to the unique business needs of the client.
Our team-based approach allows us to combine our experiences in the IT industry to develop effective, customized solutions quickly and efficiently.
Since we aim to build long-term relationships, we are always striving to provide higher quality service and produce better results.
Vaco Technology is a division of Vaco, LLC. Our sister divisions, Vaco Resources, Vaco Financial, Vaco Healthcare, Vaco National Program, and Continuum Search provide highly skilled, seasoned professionals for finance, accounting and executive search needs.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.