Company: Randstad Technologies
4 Year Degree
Up to 10 year(s)
Since our inception in 1984, Randstad Technologies has worked hard to become one of the largest IT staffing companies in the country. We have achieved this by providing a fun, supportive work environment where our employees are encouraged to reach their potential. At Randstad Technologies we believe the best investment we can make is hiring quality people. You provide the hard work and dedication to excellence and we will provide you with the tools, training, and support necessary to help you become a success in your career. We empower our employees to pursue challenging, professional growth opportunities and generously recognize and reward them for their hard work and achievements. Join our team today and start working for a company that will help you achieve your personal, professional, and financial goals.
Oracle ERP Business Analysis Manager
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $20.0 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.
This position will manage 1-3 staff of Business Analysts. This hands-on, customer service driven position supports the application needs of the various areas and departments. Reviews, analyzes, and evaluates business systems and user needs. Defines and develops business requirements and functional specifications for new systems and modifications to existing systems of medium complexity. Coach and mentor staff members on appropriate methods and techniques to provide first class service to customer base.
- Analyzes business problems to determine appropriate technical and/or non-technical solution. Serves as knowledgeable business resource to systems and line staff in all phases of the development and implementation of new systems and process improvements. Analyzes data requirements.
- Documents existing business processes, and works with business departments to determine new or improved processes. Determines and defines functional requirements for new systems. Identifies and analyzes alternative solutions to meet requirements. May develop prototype code or prototype system.
- Sets project direction, general plans and project phases in line with corporate and budget objectives. Develops detailed project time and task estimates, manages project task and budget against plan. Acts as liaison to system developers, to make sure new system meets functional and user requirements. Manages data conversion tasks and verifies accuracy and integrity of data load into new systems.
- Develops test, integration and implementation plans, and manages implementation process. Provides leadership and motivation to project team members. Communicates project goals, tasks and progress to project team, users and Company management. Identifies and resolves problems. Takes all steps necessary to assure successful project completion and user satisfaction.
- Provides management information needed by users and Company management. Analyzes user information/data requirements; writes SQL procedures (programs) to provide needed data. Maintains existing systems and databases. Prepares and maintains documentation, promotional materials and training materials.
Intermediate to advanced systems analysis and design skills project management skills and technical skills, e.g. SQL programming, project management software (e.g. MS Project), process diagramming software (e.g. Visio), office automation software (word processing, spreadsheets), and presentation software (PowerPoint). Web based systems requirements gathering; agile methodologies (e.g. SCRUM). Should have advanced experience with HR IS systems, such as Oracle HR and PeopleSoft. Experience with HR implementations as well process documentation both as-is and to-be for HR.
Bachelor s Degree plus (8-10) years experience
3-5 years of managing a BA team
Minimum of 5 years overall as a BA
Experience with Agile development methodologies, e.g. SCRUM
Experience with Oracle ERP, HR, Taleo implementations
Experience with .Net, iOS, HTML, and other web based system implementations
BA/BS with 7 - 10 years of experience OR the equivalent combination of education and experience.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.